Document Center

Documents Needed to Open a COLOTRUST Account

Any county, city, town, school district, special district, or other political subdivision of the state of Colorado, or department, agency, or instrumentality thereof or any political or public corporation of the State of Colorado may join COLOTRUST as a Participant. For more details on how to open an account refer to the Information Statement below or visit the Client Services page to contact our sales and marketing representatives.

Documents Needed to Manage Your Existing COLOTRUST Account

Current COLOTRUST Participants can find all the necessary forms to maintain their
accounts on this page.

Quarterly and Annual Reports

 Other Documents